Monday, January 31, 2011

Prepaid package of airtel


Prepaid package of Airtel:

  1. ADDA
  2. GOLPO
  3. KOTHA

  1. ADDA: ( fnf Package)

    1. How can I convert ADDA?

TYPE “A” and send it to 7353

Q. What is the call rate of ADDA? (WITH VAT)
           
1.      Airtel – Airtel – 0.68          
2.      Airtel – Other – 1.36
3.      Airtel – Airtel fnf – 0.34
4.      Airtel – Other fnf – 0.76

Q. What is the sms rate of ADDA?

1.      Airtel – Airtel – 0.56
2.      Airtel – Other – 0.56
3.      Airtel – Airtel fnf – 0.34
4.      Airtel – Other fnf – 0.34

Q. How many fnf no I can use?

            8 (Eight) fnf no at any operator

Q. How can I add my fnf no?

            Type “fnf 01600000000” and send it to 7353

Q. What is the procedure of bonus talk time getting?
 
            Use                  Bonus
5                                                  1
10                                              3
20                                              6
40                                            12

This is instant bonus


 2. GOLPO: ( 1 Rate package)


    1. How can I convert GOLPO?

TYPE “A” and send it to 7353

Q. What is the call rate of GOLPO? (WITH VAT)
           
1.      Airtel – Airtel – 0.88          
2.      Airtel – Other – 0.88

Q. What is the sms rate of GOLPO? (WITH VAT)

1.      Airtel – Airtel – 0.45
2.      Airtel – Other – 0.45

Q. How many fnf no I can use?

            No fnf

Q. How can I add my fnf no?

            NO fnf

Q. What is the procedure of bonus talk time getting?
 
            Use                  Bonus
6                                                  1
11                                              3
21                                              6
41                                            12

This is instant bonus


 3. KOTHA:

Q. How can I convert KOTHA?

TYPE “K” and send it to 7353

Q. What is the call rate of KOTHA? (WITH VAT)

1.      Airtel – Airtel – 0.68          
2.      Airtel – Other – 1.36

Q. What is the call rate of every second? (WITH VAT)

                        1. Airtel – Airtel – 0.01133
                        2. Airtel – Other – 0.0226

Q. What is the sms rate of KOTHA?

1.      Airtel – Airtel – 0.34
2.      Airtel – Other – 0.56

Q. How many fnf no I can use?

            NO fnf

Q. How can I add my fnf no?

            NO fnf

Q. What is the procedure of bonus talk time getting?
 
            Use                  Bonus
7                                                  1
12                                              3
22                                              6
42                                            12

This is instant bonus

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving information.It's very useful for beginners,
    After read your Article,I like
    Airtel service.But my phone is restricted by orange network,So i needed to unlock my mobile.Through the Google search,I found this site
    Unlock-Zone.com Here i removed my network restriction and i got free unlock instructions from MobileUnlockGuide.com Now i really enjoy with Airtel service plan.

    ReplyDelete